Mountain View is a safe and caring community of inspired learners. We know our students as individuals and intentionally design our learning environment so every child will feel confident to take risks, be challenged and grow to their potential.
EXCELLENCE BY DESIGN
We are proud to have earned Accreditation with Distincition (2013-2014 & 2014-2015) and Governor's Improvement Award (2013-2014)
We R.O.C.K. at Mountain View!
Mountain View is a high achieving, high performing school that serves a diverse population. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on being a caring community where our students R.O.C.K. We teach our students Respect, Ownership, Cooperation and Keep Learning. Mountain View is a special place where as a community, we laugh, grow and learn together in a warm and nurturing environment. Our center-based Deaf and Hard of Hearing program is a unique regional program that sets us apart. This program is a strong, school-wide community of students, families, and staff partnering together to provide opportunities for every child to thrive and achieve to their fullest potential.
The Mountain View experience includes:
• Standards-based instruction
• Specials classes: Art, Music, Physical Education and Technology
• Library Media Center with over 12,000 titles
• Extended Day Kindergarten Program
• 2 computer labs
• iPads and Chrome Books integrated into classroom instruction
• Literacy support
• Extensive after/before school club opportunity
• Gifted & Talented enrichment opportunities
• Exceptional special education programming