Welcome to Mountain View Elementary
Excellence By Design
Mountain View is proud to be a safe community who knows our students as individuals and learners. Our environment is intentionally designed to inspire every child to take risks, grow, be challenged and realize their potential.
Check out our mission statement signed by our very own D/HH students!
Mountain View Belief Statements
- We believe that learning is an ongoing process where taking risks, valuing mistakes and providing feedback are essential elements.
- We believe that the positive relationships among home, school and community promote our students' success.
- We believe that all of our students can learn and we accept responsibility for ensuring their growth.
- We believe our community values integrity, positive character and good citizenship.
- We believe that learning communities are where students are supported to become self-directed lifelong learners.
We ROCK the Mountain View Way
The Mountain View way- Be kind, Be safe, Do your job, Show initiative
Mountain View is a high achieving, high performing school that serves a diverse population. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on being a caring community where our students ROCK.
Mountain View is a special place where as a community, we laugh, grow and learn together in a warm and nurturing environment. Our center-based Deaf and Hard of Hearing program is a unique regional program that sets us apart. This program is a strong, school-wide community of students, families, and staff partnering together to provide opportunities for every child to thrive and achieve to their fullest potential.
The Mountain View experience includes:
- Standards-based instruction
- Specials classes: Art, Music, Physical Education and Technology
- Library Media Center with over 12,000 titles
- Extended Day Kindergarten Program
- Genius Lab
- iPads and Chrome Books integrated into classroom instruction
- Literacy support
- Extensive after/before school club opportunities
- Gifted & Talented enrichment opportunities
- Exceptional special education programming
|Address||12401 Perry Street|
|Office Hours||7:15am - 3:15pm|
|School Hours||7:35am - 2:30pm|
|7:35am - 1:15pm|
Date & Time: Repeats every week until Fri Apr 24 2020 except Fri Oct 11 2019, Fri Nov 29 2019, Fri Dec 20 2019, Fri Dec 27 2019, Fri Jan 03 2020, Fri Jan 17 2020, Fri Feb 14 2020, Fri Mar 27 2020. Fri, 01/24/2020 - 2:30pm to 3:40pm
Location: The MVE Stage
4th and 5th Grade
4th and 5th Grade